Re: Multiple database problem in A2003
- From: "Arno R" <arraNOcomSPAM@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2006 11:14:55 +0100
"Dave G @ K2" <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> schreef in bericht news:1136970765.476339.246620@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> It's a form of call centre. It takes a few minutes to fill in a record
> after a call has finished, but if another call comes in they find it
> easier to open another instance to deal with that call.
I understand now, thanks.
You could also open one ore more new instances of the same form I guess.
I must admit I never had the need to do so, but you might be interested at what Allen Browne says about that:
- Prev by Date: Re: simple function record into array
- Next by Date: Re: Whut I dew?
- Previous by thread: Re: Multiple database problem in A2003
- Next by thread: Programatically accessing "object groups"