Re: getting the number of returned rows from a select query
- From: Fernando Nunes <domusonline@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2010 23:28:23 +0000
It shoud give you what you need
On Thu, Feb 11, 2010 at 10:49 PM, Gentian Hila <genti.tech@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I am creating a stored procedure (in IDS 9.40) which among other
others has a SELECT query. The flow of the procedure depends on the
number of results returned by the query.
Also the query populates some variables so I have to run a query and
not a count query.
Is there any way to get the number of results returned without having
to run a second query with a count in it?
Informix-list mailing list
My email works... but I don't check it frequently...
- Prev by Date: Re: Distant Thunder in the UK
- Next by Date: Re: IBM's market share in databases on unix
- Previous by thread: getting the number of returned rows from a select query
- Next by thread: Re: getting the number of returned rows from a select query