Re: Error Dopping Temp DB Space
- From: "Zev Berezin" <zevb@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2005 15:11:26 -0400
There might be a syntax error in the create dbspace.
The -t flag for temporary dbspace in V. 7.31 should be
between -c and -d. I don't know if this changed in 9.4
In either case, please post the onstat -d output.
This will give a listing of all current dbspaces and chunks.
Send reply to: "Ben" <ben_informix@xxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Ben" <ben_informix@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Error Dopping Temp DB Space
Date sent: Wed, 10 Aug 2005 13:15:48 -0400
> I am encountering an error when attempting to drop a temporary db space.
> The reason I am dropping it is because the disk that it resides on went bad.
> Solaris 9
> IDS 9.40.FC5
> Here is the output from onspaces:
> $onspaces -c -d dbs_temp -t -p
> /export/home/informix/dbspaces/link_disk3_1 -o 100 -s 2000000
> Space already exists.
> $onspaces -d dbs_temp
> WARNING: Dropping a DBspace.
> Do you really want to continue? (y/n)y
> Cannot drop the Space.
> ISAM error: no such DBspace
> Thanks in advance for any thoughts.
> sending to informix-list
sending to informix-list
- Prev by Date: RE: Error Dopping Temp DB Space
- Next by Date: Re: Error Dopping Temp DB Space
- Previous by thread: RE: Error Dopping Temp DB Space
- Next by thread: Re: Error Dopping Temp DB Space