Re: Random Ideas

"Nimo" <azeez541@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:6d618635-5c9d-4e62-9886-7f2fe343dbd4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Case:1
'Pi' is a great number and universal known
constant, a simple program to write Pi for
millions of digits is great and with our compressing
data and with the help Pi
'is there any way we can do any thing ?'

I'm thinking about that........?

Why don't you try some tests.
Write a simple program to generate short random number
sequences. After generating a sequence your code should
look through the digits of Pi to see where this sequence occurs.
Note how many digits are needed to describe the position,
and see if this is more or fewer digits than are in the sequence.

Please report back with your findings.

Pete

  • Re: user defined function that converts string to float
    ... > I need user defined function that converts string to float in c. ... initial, possibly empty, sequence of white-space characters (as ... point character, then an optional exponent part as defined in ... then a nonempty sequence of hexadecimal digits ...
    (comp.lang.c)
  • Re: The Muecke Museum
    ... All digits of 3.1415... ... that you cannot find any digit surpassing a rational sum. ... I have found an infinite sequence of rationals. ... After Muecke claimed, for the umteenth time, that in Wmaths ...
    (sci.math)
  • Re: The Muecke Museum
    ... All digits of 3.1415... ... Impossible by the fact that you cannot find any digit surpassing a rational sum. ... I have found an infinite sequence of rationals. ... After Muecke claimed, for the umteenth time, that in Wmaths ...
    (sci.math)
  • Re: Randomness
    ... I started with the first however many digits of pi (a number whose ... the first sequence gives a 1 for every digit that is a 0 or 1 ... designating a coin or die as fair in order to establish the normality ... weighting, determine whether this sequence is random" you ...
    (sci.math)
  • Re: determinism, freewill, chaos, and circular causality
    ... classes, including sequence prediction, strategic games, function ... the squares each with its decimal digits ... Do the algorithms for generating Pi all require infinite memory? ... numbers" and the qualifcation is that there is no shorter input string ...
    (comp.ai.philosophy)