IJG source code compilation?

Hello,
I have a query regarding compiling the JPEG source code obtained
from Independent JPEG Groups (IJG) website.
I tried to compile the source files by creating a MSVC project, but i
am getting lot of linker errors. I included all header files and all C
files.Then kept removing C files from the project to remove the
compiler errors till they were all removed.
But here are the linker errors i am getting:
error LNK2005: _jpeg_get_small already defined in jmemansi.obj
jmemnobs.obj : error LNK2005: _jpeg_free_small already defined in
jmemansi.obj
jmemnobs.obj : error LNK2005: _jpeg_get_large already defined in
jmemansi.obj
jmemnobs.obj : error LNK2005: _jpeg_free_large already defined in
jmemansi.obj
jmemnobs.obj : error LNK2005: _jpeg_mem_available already defined in
jmemansi.obj
jmemnobs.obj : error LNK2005: _jpeg_open_backing_store already defined
in jmemansi.obj
jmemnobs.obj : error LNK2005: _jpeg_mem_init already defined in
jmemansi.obj
jmemnobs.obj : error LNK2005: _jpeg_mem_term already defined in
jmemansi.obj
ansi2knr.obj : error LNK2005: _main already defined in cjpeg.obj
jpegtran.obj : error LNK2005: _main already defined in cjpeg.obj
jmemname.obj : error LNK2005: _jpeg_get_small already defined in
jmemansi.obj
jmemname.obj : error LNK2005: _jpeg_free_small already defined in
jmemansi.obj
jmemname.obj : error LNK2005: _jpeg_get_large already defined in
jmemansi.obj
jmemname.obj : error LNK2005: _jpeg_free_large already defined in
jmemansi.obj
jmemname.obj : error LNK2005: _jpeg_mem_available already defined in
jmemansi.obj
jmemname.obj : error LNK2005: _jpeg_open_backing_store already defined
in jmemansi.obj
jmemname.obj : error LNK2005: _jpeg_mem_init already defined in
jmemansi.obj
jmemname.obj : error LNK2005: _jpeg_mem_term already defined in
jmemansi.obj
djpeg.obj : error LNK2005: _main already defined in cjpeg.obj
rdjpgcom.obj : error LNK2005: _main already defined in cjpeg.obj
wrjpgcom.obj : error LNK2005: _main already defined in cjpeg.obj
example.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _image_buffer
example.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _image_height
example.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _image_width
example.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
_put_scanline_someplace
jcdctmgr.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
_jpeg_fdct_ifast
jcdctmgr.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
_jpeg_fdct_islow
jddctmgr.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
_jpeg_idct_ifast
jddctmgr.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
_jpeg_idct_islow
jddctmgr.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
_jpeg_idct_4x4
jddctmgr.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
_jpeg_idct_2x2
jddctmgr.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
_jpeg_idct_1x1
Debug/ijg.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 11 unresolved externals

can anyone pls. point me as how to create a executable encoder and
decoder application from this IJG source files for windows
environment.

Thank you.
=AD
.