Re: Solid Works issues

Planar 3D sketches
Zero thickness geometry
Filleting problems
Inventor AutoCAD
Resolution of the math

Oh, dear. I'spect these are not Solidworks issues but
acad drafter getting his newbie 3D feet wet issues. Find
a forum where you can post the model and work out the
specific issues instead of 3DDCM'm - what a dork - it
to death.

Pop Quiz: How thick is a b-rep?

"sycochkn" <sycochkn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:13ubsv6taokdh1e@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
So far I am having problems with 3D sketches on planes offset from the
origin point. Zero thickness geometry and filleting are also an issue as
they are in Inventor and also AutoCAD. I really hate having to get creative
to make fillets work. The issue with zero thickness geometry is probably due
to the resolution of the math.

Bob

  • Re: Solid Works issues
    ... Zero thickness geometry and filleting are also an issue as ... they are in Inventor and also AutoCAD. ... I really hate having to get ...
    (comp.cad.solidworks)
  • Re: Solid Works issues
    ... Zero thickness geometry and filleting are also an issue as ... Could your work coordinate systembe skewed from the plane ... Set up a work coordinate system & verify the entities relative to it? ...
    (comp.cad.solidworks)
  • Re: Solid Works issues
    ... Zero thickness geometry and filleting are also an issue as ... I really hate having to get ... to make fillets work. ...
    (comp.cad.solidworks)
  • Re: Solid Works issues
    ... Zero thickness geometry and filleting are also an issue as ... they are in Inventor and also AutoCAD. ... I really hate having to get ...
    (comp.cad.solidworks)
  • Solid Works issues
    ... So far I am having problems with 3D sketches on planes offset from the ... Zero thickness geometry and filleting are also an issue as ...
    (comp.cad.solidworks)