Re: OT - Rapid Prototype Bureau recommendation - Los Angeles Area
- From: jjs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Date: Tue, 08 May 2007 21:17:39 GMT
On Tue, 8 May 2007 12:38:56 -0700, swizzle
Not quite LA, but not too far away either. I have experience with Phoenix
Analysis and Design Technologies.
They can do it and ship the final product to your client. Tell them I sent
you, somebody there knows my name. I'd love to take on the project, but I'm
just a so called bureau with a clapped out SLA machine. Wait, I haven't
been able to grow the business to even buy the used clapped out machine.
Someday my dreams will come true, then I'll be able to answer this post
referring to my own business.
Thanks for the contact Scott.
Now you've embarrased me with my comment :-)
Why do you want to get into the rapid prototyping business - the
deadlines are too tight (for my liking)and the clients are like me !
and it seems to halve in price every year. I suppose its all volume.
<jjs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:On 5/8/2007 at 10:39 AM, in message <4640b481.3859750@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
Can anyone recommend a Rapid prototype bureau in the LA area.
I have a client who needs some parts ASAP - they are SLA parts , but
one component needs to be hand finished and spray painted white to a
high standard for a show, so the bureau needs in house finishing.
I have had a set built here and its all OK - just quicker to get them
built there plus pay in dollars ;-)
- Prev by Date: Re: OT - Rapid Prototype Bureau recommendation - Los Angeles Area
- Next by Date: macro to open and save every part / asm and drawing in a folder?
- Previous by thread: Re: OT - Rapid Prototype Bureau recommendation - Los Angeles Area
- Next by thread: Re: OT - Rapid Prototype Bureau recommendation - Los Angeles Area