Re: Reg:Change via property in IC613

sg_vlsi wrote, on 08/10/11 15:09:
On Aug 9, 4:37 pm, Andrew Beckett<andr...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
sg_vlsi wrote, on 08/08/11 10:50:

Hi Andrew,

I am using cadence Ic 613 version.I want to change property of
via ,like
incresing row or column .Is it possible ? Can we alter the property of
via by changing cv~>viaHeader~>overrideParams.Please provide me
information.

Use dbReplaceProp(viaInst "viaRows" 'int 3) ("viaColumns" for columns) or
dbReplacePropList() if you want to change several things at once. You need to do
it on the instance - and then it will remaster the via to a different viaHeader
for you/

Regards,

Andrew.

Hi Andrew,
How to get viaInst. Sorry I forgot to mention, I am using Stdvia.

If you have the via selected, it would be car(geGetSelSet()) . Or you can find them via cvId~>vias (i.e. starting from the containing cellView object).

I guessed you were talking about stdVias.

Regards,

Andrew.

.