Use of compare_model_timing in SoC Encounter

Hello,

does somebody know how to use the compare_model_timing command in SoC
Encounter?

in the documentation I found the following description:

compare_model_timing

Compares two reports that contain interface timing characteristics
generated by the
write_model_timing command.

This command compares the interface timing characteristics report
generated by using
the write_model_timing command on the original netlist with the report
generated
by using the write_model_timing command on the model extracted by the
do_extract_model command for the same design.

My problem is, that I find no description how to tell the
write_model_timing command that it has to run on the original netlist or
the extracted model, respectively.

I get the following options, when I type only the command:

Usage : write_model_timing -type {arc | slack} -slew_propagation {worst
| path_based} -verbose <model_timing_report_file> -view <view_name>
[-inputs <input_port_list>]: Restrict report to input ports
specified in the list.
[-outputs <output_port_list>]: Restrict report to output ports
specified in the list.
[-type {arc | slack}]: Switch to specify either arc-delays or
worst-slack values are to be reported.
[-slew_propagation {worst | path_based}]: Switch to specify the
slew propagation mode.
[-view <view_name>]: Report from the user specified view_name.
[-verbose]: Prints command progress details.
<model_timing_report_file>: User-specified output file.

Does anybody have an idea?

Best Regards

Hannes

  • Re: Printer Control and Print/Preview Problems
    ... to be appended to the report print stream. ... or "Print" with the DoCmd.OpenReport command, ... still open preview window. ... > following that with an OpenReport using acNormal. ...
    (microsoft.public.access.reports)
  • Re: When RAY HADDAD Performed SEAL Tricks of the Trade
    ... An excerpt from Unfit for Command, ... Doug Reese, who advised the ... action report, Jason. ... Star incident, none of them, including their one and only member ...
    (misc.writing)
  • Re: drop down list within a query?
    ... I have done as suggested and i now get this message "The command or action ... When the code window opens the cursor will be flashing between 2 ... Let's assume it is a CustomerID number you need as criteria. ... Run the Report. ...
    (microsoft.public.access.queries)
  • Re: Update a Report
    ... The On Click event didnt had anything when I created the command button ... opened mi form and and defined the event as the Print Macro which we made... ... Do you think it could b a problem wit the record source of the Report... ... "Gina Whipp" wrote: ...
    (microsoft.public.access.forms)
  • Re: Report parameters and text options
    ... I open the report from a command button. ... If a vendor's cert expires in three months, ... Dim TextType As Integer ...