Allegro expand flag ?

Hello

Is it posible from skill in Allegro (windows based) to control the
tiny flag expand that is in user preferences => path => library =>
and in any sub window hereafter. Further is it possible get info about
it from skill

  • Re: Newbie Ques - Easy Copter V6
    ... wouldn't require much in the way of skill and flying IS a skill. ... automatic control input could be sent. ... its always always going to need small corrections to stay at the ... corrections to maintain height and relative position! ...
    (rec.models.rc.helicopter)
  • OT: All Apologies (UC personal BS, ignore unless interested)
    ... My skill with the written word is my primary skill. ... This is beyond my control. ... own reactions (in print, I mean - I have my physical reactions well ... You may be right as far as the common denominator goes. ...
    (alt.true-crime)
  • Re: Unfair final challenge?
    ... Being skinny or muscular is a skill, ... you can control being male...but the drugs and surgery are extreme. ... As for skinny or muscular inside the frame of what can be controlled: ...
    (alt.tv.survivor)
  • Re: ORICHALCUM UNIVERSE: Updated House Psi Modifications...
    ... The second mode is ... This skill is called simply Awareness. ... them difficult to control. ... This second mode is called 'wild viewing'. ...
    (rec.games.frp.gurps)