Re: AutoCad -
- From: "Michael Bulatovich" <Please@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2005 11:30:30 -0400
Use Paul Turvill's lisp routine, TLEN.LSP iI think it's called.
I't on his site: www.turvill.com
http://www.turvill.com/t2/free_stuff/tlen.lsp is what you want.
"BlueBateman" <angus.bateman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> Hi, My drawing containing multiple lines (10,000+) on a single layer
> that I need to calculate the collective length of.
> I appreciate that AutoCad itself won't be able to do this, but if I
> could get the data into a text file or even better Excel I could then
> manually (using macros) add the line lengths up. AutoCad must contain
> the data I need as the 'List' command displays sufficient data and
> more. Whilst I could cut&paste this data into Excel and sort it out
> there, the text field is overloaded and I loose the info I need.
> Therefore is there a way of?
> 1) Exporting the results of a list file directly into a .txt document.
> 2) Tailoring the output of the 'List' command to only include Lengths.
> 3) Obtaining the required data using other means.
- AutoCad -
- From: BlueBateman
- AutoCad -
- Prev by Date: Re: Print_some problems
- Next by Date: to convert a drawing from metric to English
- Previous by thread: AutoCad -
- Next by thread: to convert a drawing from metric to English