Netgear Network Storage SC101
- From: "Matthias Fuidl" <matthias-fuidl@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2005 14:54:15 +0200
Is there anybody who could help me?
I need support for the SC101 a Netgear product.
I can't attach drives to my Win-XP-Home-Laptop. I think the drivers are not installed correctly. When I create/attach a new/an existing drive I hear the sound which comes, when you plug in an USB-Device. But afterwards the "unplugging"-sound comes.
I'm getting frustrated.
- Prev by Date: Re: how to calculate tape-capacity ?
- Next by Date: scsi vhci driver and QLA2310, multi-path
- Previous by thread: windows/DOS tools to format 520 byte block size SCSI disk
- Next by thread: scsi vhci driver and QLA2310, multi-path