Re: A timing question

On Sun, 17 Aug 2008 09:49:30 +0100, "Symon" <symon_brewer@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

<snip>

Thanks to one and all.

The DCM approach had occured to me.

The DDR approach I'll look into.

The comment that program is designed to calculate delays from input A
to output B, rather than between output B and output C, confirms a
vague suspicion I'd already formed.

Thanks again!

  • Re: To get higher clock frequencies at output using propagation delays.
    ... I have also instantiated the DCM module with an input freq ... propagation delays to get higher output clock frequencies). ...
    (comp.arch.fpga)
  • Re: Delphi 2005 Personal Edition min spec.
    ... development (using DCM, as mentioned by Rick elsewhere in this ... disk access were a lot higher than ... RAM thus causing the delays. ...
    (borland.public.delphi.non-technical)
  • Re: Agents are complaining more and more about HMRC incompetence
    ... I agree the system and its delays are very poor but, to be fair, I've ... and always gives very helpful replies. ...
    (uk.business.accountancy)
  • Re: Opencore ddr_controller
    ... I am trying to do the post_par simulation of the opercore ddr ... There is feedback clk in this design which is said to be routed ... The whole point of the feedback clock in any DDR design ... Trying to emulate these delays in some ...
    (comp.arch.fpga)
  • Re: Opencore ddr_controller
    ... anyone can tell me what is the error message means ""Pack 1569: ... I am trying to do the post_par simulation of the opercore ddr ... The whole point of the feedback clock in any DDR design ... Trying to emulate these delays in some ...
    (comp.arch.fpga)