About John Williams' ICAP driver?

Hi everybody,

I have successfully integrated the ICAP driver to our Linux on the PPC
on the ML310 board. But now I had a problem about the ICAP driver. My
combinational circuits, such as the very simple adder design and the
subtractor design, can successfully be partially reconfigured by the
ICAP driver, but the sequential circuit cannot be. Are there any
things that I have to consider, such the hardware design? Thanks!

Best regards,
Huang

  • Re: About John Williams ICAP driver?
    ... such as the very simple adder design and the ... ICAP driver, but the sequential circuit cannot be. ... So, test your partials there. ... Since you have problems with sequential but not combinational circuits, my first guess would be a reset or clocking problem in your crossing from fixed -> reconfigurable partitions. ...
    (comp.arch.fpga)