Software Defined Radio on Xilinx Virtex 4

Hello,
Let me right again in this forum on the same topic. But know in
English. Whatever my English is very poor.
I am working for about 4 month's ego with an ML405 Xilinx Virtex 4
board and I wanted now to implement a Software Defined Radio (SDR).
I understand everything that relates to SDR (theory, operation,
Etc..) Very good. Likewise, I also understand VHDL and VERILOG.
Now I would like to know if someone is thus also employs
An SDR Board on the above (or others) to implement appropriate
Experience exchange.

In following a detailed overview of what I Made now:

First, I strive times only to receive an AM signal.

Hardware is on the board as much: DA converter (LM4550)
National and an external A / D converters (LTC2208) by Linear
Technology. I have prepared all software developed
(ADC.vhd, DAC.vhd, DDC.vhd ,...)I make already the simulation. Now, I
must try my signals: and with a
Function generator, I would like to generate a sine wave, and then the
sine wave through the FPGA with the process by the AD and DA
converters. I Am suppose to have the same signals again after the
DAC.

Example.
Sine (1Khz) ----> ADC -> FPGA ---> DAC ---> sinus (1Khz)
I can hear something (signal) at the output (by the DA converter) with
the
Headphones. However, I cannot measure it with the oscilloscope.
I had already tried without much success, and ask what the problem
Lie? Whether it down sampling, or rather in a
Clock functions?

Did someone get an idea or a tip for me?

I look forward to all suggestions and thank you in advance...

Chindji

  • Re: Software Defined Radio on Xilinx Virtex 4
    ... Whatever my English is very poor. ... Hardware is on the board as much: DA converter ... Function generator, I would like to generate a sine wave, and then the ... I Am suppose to have the same signals again after the ...
    (comp.arch.embedded)
  • Software Defined Radio on Xilinx Virtex 4
    ... Whatever my English is very poor. ... Hardware is on the board as much: DA converter ... Function generator, I would like to generate a sine wave, and then the ... I Am suppose to have the same signals again after the ...
    (comp.arch.embedded)
  • Software Defined Radio on Xilinx Virtex 4
    ... Whatever my English is very poor. ... Hardware is on the board as much: DA converter ... Function generator, I would like to generate a sine wave, and then the ... I Am suppose to have the same signals again after the ...
    (sci.electronics.design)
  • Re: Software Defined Radio on Xilinx Virtex 4
    ... Whatever my English is very poor. ... I Am suppose to have the same signals again after the DAC. ... something at the output (by the DA converter) with the ... Need to learn how to apply control theory in your embedded system? ...
    (sci.electronics.design)
  • Re: Software Defined Radio on Xilinx Virtex 4
    ... Whatever my English is very poor. ... Hardware is on the board as much:  DA converter ... I Am suppose to have the same signals again after the ... It is better to figure out the method to measure in oscilloscope. ...
    (comp.arch.embedded)