Re: Which Linux Distro to use for Xilinx tools

On Feb 19, 8:25 am, Narendra Sisodiya <narendra.sisod...@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
Hi,
I Love Linux, but currently i have to boot in XP because of xilinx
toolset (ISE, EDK, sysgen Matlab, chipscope etc)
May any body tell me , Any Linux Distro (other then commercial , like
redhat, i cann't buy) which will work perfectly with all
components(ISE, EDK, sysgen Matlab, chipscope etc).
I am using Fedora 7 and face problem with cable drivers and many such
things,
Is any body working perfectly with this any Linux Distro, ???

I believe Sysgen is Windows only. So, I don't think there is any way
to satisfy your requirement.

If this is incorrect, that would be fantastic news to me, as Sysgen is
one of the few things still tying me to Windows.

  • Re: Screw Linux, Im going back to Windows!
    ... > I would like a distro of Linux that is easy to install (with Windows ... > I want this Linux distro to look and feel like Windows exactly. ... > run my Windows programs on it, and if WINE doesn't support them, ...
    (comp.os.linux.security)
  • Re: Screw Linux, Im going back to Windows!
    ... > I would like a distro of Linux that is easy to install (with Windows ... > I want this Linux distro to look and feel like Windows exactly. ... > run my Windows programs on it, and if WINE doesn't support them, ...
    (comp.os.linux.security)
  • Re: Will you recommend fedora to a newcomer?
    ... No question it's not unique to Linux. ... Windows is more user friendly than most ... etc. Can a Linux distro be made to be nearly as ... install itself - but that's not the issue being ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: Possible solution to boost switch to Linux
    ... > Possible solution to boost switch to Linux ... > I have been looking at the Linux and Windows worlds and I can see how hard ... Gnome2 is a look a like to Microsoft Windows, sadly it uses the Mac order on ... so I would really like to see a clean linux distro than Microsoft Windows look ...
    (alt.linux)
  • Re: Experience with Xilinx Microblaze kit?
    ... I've only had a good play with the digilentinc xupv2pro + edk ... They talk about "evaluation" versions of numerous cores such as UARTs, ... but if Linux is ready-rolled... ... See if you can get xilinx to give you ...
    (comp.arch.embedded)