Re: Which Linux Distro to use for Xilinx tools

On Feb 19, 8:25 am, Narendra Sisodiya <narendra.sisod...@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
Hi,
I Love Linux, but currently i have to boot in XP because of xilinx
toolset (ISE, EDK, sysgen Matlab, chipscope etc)
May any body tell me , Any Linux Distro (other then commercial , like
redhat, i cann't buy) which will work perfectly with all
components(ISE, EDK, sysgen Matlab, chipscope etc).
I am using Fedora 7 and face problem with cable drivers and many such
things,
Is any body working perfectly with this any Linux Distro, ???

I believe Sysgen is Windows only. So, I don't think there is any way
to satisfy your requirement.

If this is incorrect, that would be fantastic news to me, as Sysgen is
one of the few things still tying me to Windows.
.