Re: adaptive filter FPGA

On Jun 13, 3:09 pm, "cutemonster" <ckh...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Jun 10, 2:38 pm, "cutemonster" <ckh...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
So you want to display a stroke signal on monitor?
Why you need to sample the X? Is it time dimension? Is it a
constant
ramping, or ramping with retrace, or random?

I have to sample x and y because it doesn't work like raster
signal.
It's
voltage varies in time. There is another signal input called
Unblank(TTL).
It turn on and off of XY signal.

Have you tried to lock the sampling clocks to the unblank?

No, I don't understand how to lock it with sampling clock. Can you
please
explain?

thanks

Locking the clock to the unblank meaning that their phase relation is
fixed. For some reason I can't escape from the time dimension :) If
you just sample for 1 frame then probably you don't need to do
locking. Do you sample just 1 image then display it continuously on
the raster?

If you capture it as live video or multiple frames, then how can you
tell which pixels belong to frame n, which belong to frames n+1, n
+2,...

Regards,

Yes, I tried synchronous and asynchronously to Unblank signal. There are
two problems. The first one is the noise itself with the stroke signal
and the second one is the stroke signal being drawn at the second time
doesn't being drawn at the exact position. It's like one pixel toggling
between frames.

Do you know which kind of filter fit the best in this situation?

thanks for you suggestion
.