Re: adaptive filter FPGA
- From: "cutemonster" <ckh827@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2007 14:38:05 -0500
So you want to display a stroke signal on monitor?
Why you need to sample the X? Is it time dimension? Is it a constant
ramping, or ramping with retrace, or random?
I have to sample x and y because it doesn't work like raster signal. It's
voltage varies in time. There is another signal input called Unblank(TTL).
It turn on and off of XY signal.
- Prev by Date: Re: adaptive filter FPGA
- Next by Date: Re: Affordable pcie card ?
- Previous by thread: Re: adaptive filter FPGA
- Next by thread: Re: adaptive filter FPGA