Re: Lattice XP2 finally announced
- From: Uwe Bonnes <bon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2007 09:22:29 +0000 (UTC)
Jon Beniston <jon@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
As always, if anyone has an issue with getting parts, Peter and I will
intervene and try to find out what the problem is.
Well, I designed a board 2 years ago to use V4FX40 parts. Is there any
sign of them yet? Lol
I wish Xilinx would have an inventory page like TI has, e.g.
Uwe Bonnes bon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Institut fuer Kernphysik Schlossgartenstrasse 9 64289 Darmstadt
--------- Tel. 06151 162516 -------- Fax. 06151 164321 ----------
- Prev by Date: Re: Lattice XP2 finally announced
- Next by Date: Re: Topics and Ideas for BS Project
- Previous by thread: Re: Lattice XP2 finally announced
- Next by thread: V4 FX Apologia: (again)