Looking for advice regarding project

Hi all,
I am doing a course on Artificial Intelligence in my college and the
book that we are following is AI: A modern Approach.
So by the end of the course we will gain knowledge of the topic that
are in that book.
In this course we are required to so a project, anything of our
choice.
Also I will be doing a project on AI in summers also.
This is my first encounter with AI and I am loving it.
So I was hoping that you could suggest some project for me that I can
complete in one semester and then build upon it in the future.
I have tried lookin it upon the net but of no use.

Your advice would be really helpful.
Thanks,
Vishal.
Second year Undergraduate.
IIT Kanpur

[ comp.ai is moderated ... your article may take a while to appear. ]

  • Re: What kind of sf do you write?
    ... Department of a modern university. ... Much of _Salamander_ takes place in the College, which is a (so far as I ... Faculty interaction and politics is ...
    (rec.arts.sf.composition)
  • Re: ai library project
    ... On 4318 September 1993, Ivan Villanueva wrote: ... > some months ago I started reading the book "Artificial Intelligence, ... > Modern Approach". ...
    (de.sci.informatik.ki)
  • ai java library
    ... some months ago I started reading the book "Artificial Intelligence, ... Modern Approach". ... I then decided to weak up and improved my java skills ... programming the algorithms of the book. ...
    (comp.ai)
  • Re: Masonry and Rosicrucianism still alive?
    ... such as ancient philosophy in light of modern philosophy ... modern physics and mathematics. ... I wish most MSRIFCs where as active as the CA college. ...
    (soc.org.freemasonry)
  • ai library artificialidea.com
    ... some months ago I started reading the book "Artificial Intelligence, ... Modern Approach". ... I then decided to weak up and improved my java skills ... programming the algorithms of the book. ...
    (comp.ai.edu)