ai java library
- From: Ivan Villanueva <ivan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2005 05:27:07 GMT
some months ago I started reading the book "Artificial Intelligence, A
Modern Approach". I then decided to weak up and improved my java skills
programming the algorithms of the book. That project is now becoming
nice but big. For this reason, I'm looking for help to continue it
at a faster speed.
Have a look at:
The documentation is at:
For each package, at the end of the page, there is an automatically
generated UML Graph that gives you a quick overview.
I would greatly appreciate any comments of the project too.
[ comp.ai is moderated. To submit, just post and be patient, or if ]
[ that fails mail your article to <comp-ai@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, and ]
[ ask your news administrator to fix the problems with your system. ]
- Prev by Date: ANN: New CompLearn pattern recognition through data compression release!
- Next by Date: ANN: Koalog announces the release of Koalog Constraint Solver v2.5.
- Previous by thread: ANN: New CompLearn pattern recognition through data compression release!
- Next by thread: ANN: Koalog announces the release of Koalog Constraint Solver v2.5.