AI Detects Caffiene-like substance in Apples by Intercepting Google Queries?

Coincidently, not long after I wrote
about my AI query analysis program detecting the possibility of apples
containing a caffeine-like substance, Paul McGilvery, the CEO of
HortResearch came to visit Diana and I socially. He told me a one of
his 550 scientists, Dr. Roger Stanley, was an expert on the
micro-content of apples and encouraged me to talk to Dr. Stanley about
the possibility of apples containing something caffeine-like.

Here is what Dr. Stanley had to say about caffeine in apples: