Expiring SMPE Certificate

Is anyone else severely inconvenienced by the annual expiration of the
SMPE Certificate:

GIM69221W CERTIFICATE SMPE Client Certificate WILL EXPIRE WITHIN 16
DAYS.

One year is just long enough for me to forget completely how to do it. I
have go doc diving yet again. The renewal process is complex enough that
last year I finally had to delete the certificate totally and start over.
Who/what is being protected? Certainly not my sanity.

..
..
JO.Skip Robinson
SCE Infrastructure Technology Services
Electric Dragon Team Paddler
SHARE MVS Program Co-Manager
626-302-7535 Office
323-715-0595 Mobile
JO.Skip.Robinson@xxxxxxx

send email to listserv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with the message: INFO IBM-MAIN

  • Re: Expiring SMPE Certificate
    ... GIM69221W CERTIFICATE SMPE Client Certificate WILL EXPIRE WITHIN 16 ... it in RACF in a sandbox sysplex first, where I verify it is working ... send email to listserv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with the message: INFO IBM-MAIN ...
    (bit.listserv.ibm-main)
  • Re: Keyrings and OPENSSH
    ... This would use the user's virtual keyring and label "SSH-KEY". ... generated keypairs into RACF certificates. ... and have that certificate used for authentication ... send email to listserv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with the message: INFO IBM-MAIN ...
    (bit.listserv.ibm-main)
  • Re: [Full-disclosure] Expired certificate
    ... The only problem here is that they let the cert expire. ... a certificate would take so long. ... Basically you are now taking responsibility for any breach in the slight ...
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • Re: Windows 2000 Certificate Services Management / auto renew
    ... certificates that are about to expire. ... For User certificate Auto-renewal, you should use V2 templates and have ... CAPICOM does not "see" smartcard certs except those on ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.security)
  • Re: Event IS 12017 and 12018
    ... I have exchange 2007 on windows 2003. ... The STARTTLS certificate will expire soon: subject: EXCHS.legendsilicon.com, ... New-ExchangeCertificate cmdlet to create a new certificate. ... I run Get-ExchangeCertificate in the command shell and got three output. ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange.admin)