Problem with SMP/E RECEIVE ORDER

Hi,

today I get a problem with SMPE RECEIVE ORDER. With several tries I always get the following message:

GIM69212S ** RECEIVE PROCESSING HAS FAILED FOR ORDER ORD00002. A PACKAGE FOR
ORDER ORD00002 WITH ORDERID H73315968 CANNOT BE CREATED BECAUSE THE
PACKAGE SIZE (10282199040 BYTES) WOULD EXCEED THE THRESHOLD FOR
INTERNET DELIVERY (8000000000 BYTES).

Two questions regarding this message:

1. Is there any chance to identify which very large PTFs lead to such a large package size? Can I RECEIVE then the PTFs one by one by using CONTENT(PTFS(xxx)) instead of CONTENT(ALL) or CONTENT(RECOMMENDED)?
2. If some PTFs are logically connected via REQ (one requires the other, both or all are not already received), in this case is it possible to RECEIVE these PTFs one by one, or will I always get the whole package?

Thanks in advance for any help.

--
Freundliche Gruesse / Kind regards

*Dipl. Math. Juergen Kehr *
IT Schulung & Beratung / IT Education + Consulting
Elfbuchenstrasse 10
34317 Habichtswald
Germany

Tel. +49-5606-5337408
Fax +49-3222-9341387
Mobil +49-172-5129389
mailto:kehrjuergen@xxxxxxxxxxx
mailto:kehrjuergen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

send email to listserv@xxxxxxxxxxx with the message: INFO IBM-MAIN

  • Re: CUM Ptf installation
    ... CUM package for our iSeries and have the CD's and instructions here. ... load all cover letters for PTFs not applied and review them all. ... The PTF install processing will automatically apply the ...
    (comp.sys.ibm.as400.misc)
  • Re: Problem with SMP/E RECEIVE ORDER
    ... Lead Systems Programmer ... PACKAGE SIZE WOULD EXCEED THE ... Can I RECEIVE then the PTFs one by one by using ... send email to listserv@xxxxxxxxxxx with the message: INFO IBM-MAIN ...
    (bit.listserv.ibm-main)
  • Re: Problem with SMP/E RECEIVE ORDER
    ... today I get a problem with SMPE RECEIVE ORDER. ... PACKAGE SIZE WOULD EXCEED THE ... Can I RECEIVE then the PTFs one by one by using ... send email to listserv@xxxxxxxxxxx with the message: INFO IBM-MAIN ...
    (bit.listserv.ibm-main)
  • Re: Problem with SMP/E RECEIVE ORDER
    ... The work around is to reduce the size of the package, by ordering parts of it at a a time, or order tape.  ... Can I RECEIVE then the PTFs one by one by using ... For IBM-MAIN subscribe / signoff / archive access instructions, ... send email to listserv@xxxxxxxxxxx with the message: INFO IBM-MAIN ...
    (bit.listserv.ibm-main)
  • Re: Getting ptfs for a specific FMID
    ... To apply PTFs for a specific fmid: ... GROUPEXTEND BYPASSRETRYC ... Is it possible to use RECEIVE ORDER for a specific FMID? ... send email to listserv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with the message: INFO IBM-MAIN ...
    (bit.listserv.ibm-main)