PDSE and DFDSS

I would like to move a PDSE dataset using DFDSS - I have never been able to do this.

I am using the following format:

COPY DATASET( -

INCLUDE( -

OS130508.SMPE.SMPPTS -

)) -

OUTDYNAM((MVASM2)) -

CANCELERROR -

CATALOG -

DELETE PURGE -

ALLDATA(*) -

ALLEXCP -

PROCESS(SYS1,UNDEF) -

TGTALLOC(SRC)

When I try to execute the job - the job just sits there and then I start receiving PDSE messages that there is a PDSE problem.

IGW031I PDSE ANALYSIS Start of Report(SMSPDSE1) 658

---------data set name---------------------- -----vsgt-------

OS130508.SMPE.SMPPTS 01-MVASM2-000104

++ Unable to latch DIB_Global_Latch:000000007F3A7680

Latch:000000007F3A7698 Holder(0088:00AF8748)

Holding Job:SDALMFSM

++ Lock GLOBAL DIRECTORY EXCLUSIVE

held for at least 47 seconds

Hl1b:7FF769A0 HOLDER(0088:00AF8748)

Holding Job:SDALMFSM

++ Lock GLOBAL FORMATWRITE EXCLUSIVE

held for at least 47 seconds

Hl1b:7FF769A0 HOLDER(0088:00AF8748)

Holding Job:SDALMFSM

PDSE ANALYSIS End of Report(SMSPDSE1)

At that point I have to cancel the job.

I am z/OS v1r11 any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

******* CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE *******

This e-mail message and all attachments transmitted with it may

contain legally privileged and confidential information intended

solely for the use of the addressee. If the reader of this message

is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any

message or its attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have

received this message in error, please notify the sender

immediately and delete this message from your system. Thank you.

send email to listserv@xxxxxxxxxxx with the message: INFO IBM-MAIN

.