SRB mode question

Hi,

It's been a while since I scheduled an SRB If I use any IBM services in a
SRB I use the branch entry from but I just looked at some documentation
"Cross memory for beginners"

And it seems PC rtns are also okay in SRB mode didn't specify SSWITH (space
switch or not)

Just wanted to verify this

thanks

send email to listserv@xxxxxxxxxxx with the message: INFO IBM-MAIN

  • Re: IPCS help needed
    ... when the SRB that was running timed out. ... from top to bottom in a linked/chained list of these same sized data areas. ... For IBM-MAIN subscribe / signoff / archive access instructions, ... send email to listserv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with the message: INFO IBM-MAIN ...
    (bit.listserv.ibm-main)
  • Re: Address of SRB rtn
    ... local SRB, it can be in the local address space. ... Does the SRB rtn itself have to be in common storage or can it be in the ... send email to listserv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with the message: INFO IBM-MAIN ...
    (bit.listserv.ibm-main)
  • Re: Debugging SRB issues with IPCS
    ... Add PTRACE entries at critical code points, like maybe at start of SRB logic so you can locate key parameters and control blocks. ... For IBM-MAIN subscribe / signoff / archive access instructions, ... send email to listserv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with the message: INFO IBM-MAIN ...
    (bit.listserv.ibm-main)
  • Re: SRB mode question
    ... All IBM services, whether branch entry, PC or SVC have their supported modes (TCB and/or SRB) and cross-memory environments documented in the manuals. ...
    (bit.listserv.ibm-main)
  • Re: IPCS help needed
    ... my waiting task gets dispatched by the ecb post. ... the 2nd task to get dispatched deleted the data area the SRB wanted to update, ... that pr/sm stole it, so the SRB didn't get interrupted, and placed on any kind of a waiting to dispatch queue. ... send email to listserv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with the message: INFO IBM-MAIN ...
    (bit.listserv.ibm-main)