Unable to delete HSM migrated dataset?

I have two datasets, one VSAM and one PDS that are showing as
migrated.

When I try to recall or delete them I get this message:

ARC1001I DNET344.ADLAB.EMPFILE.KSDS DELETE FAILED, RC=0002,
REAS=0000
ARC1102I DATA SET IS NOT MIGRATED/BACKED
UP

I don't need the datasets even if they did exist.

Does anyone know of a way to clean this up? I've tried everything I
know or can look up but I get almost the same error every time I try
something.

  • Re: Langer acts pious on sledging
    ... When he isn't firing off blanks, he's posting drivel that makes no ... I can't recall him ever showing any facts concisely or precisely, ... alone backing up any of his bitter dishonest tirades. ...
    (rec.sport.cricket)
  • Re: Classical music in films
    ... to Utrecht to give a short talk before a showing of his films. ... recall the occasion vividly. ... Many of the students had not idea who the ...
    (rec.music.classical.recordings)
  • Re: Deleting ML2 Dataset
    ... It appears you have a VSAM data set and associated Alternate Index with a coded expiration date that has not been reached. ... Recalling the base cluster should recall both the base and AIX component. ... ARC1023A CONVERTING TO A NON-WAIT WILL FAIL THE USER REQUEST, ...
    (bit.listserv.ibm-main)
  • Re: [SLE] mc in 9.3 doesnt show files in an rpm
    ... > Scott Leighton wrote: ... Mine is only showing, for example, ... I don't recall ever being able to do that. ... POPFile, the OpenSource EMail Classifier ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: Doctor Who: The Day Of The Doctor - No Spoilers
    ... I first saw it here with Pertwee -- I don't recall who was showing it. ... both of which were showing Tom Baker ... ...
    (rec.arts.tv)