z/OS 1.9 and TSSO

I had asked this question on another thread and I really didn't get and
answer. I'll try once again.

I downloaded file 404 from the CBT update section which fixes the
syntax assembly errors using 'UCMMCENT'. This problem was
discussed before.

Most of TSSO works, it starts tasks, etc without problems, however
the 'REPLY' function does not (for us). Any reply message gets the
following. It's coming out of 'REPLYLOA'. The console coming back from
this is UNKNOWN when it comes back from the call. As you can see
from the following example, TSSO is up and responding. Does anyone
have a fix for this. I'm not an 'assembler' person.

J0032591 00000010 ++REPLY 'GO' TO PROCEED;'RST' TO RETRY; 'END'
TO CANCEL: <---- from the application
J0032591 00000010 (TSSO AOF): 2,GO <---- TSSO sees the
string

J0032591 00000210 R 2,GO
J0032591 00000010 @02 IGZ0000I AWAITING
REPLY
UNKNOWN 00000010 IEE703I REPLY 02 NOT REQUESTED FROM THIS
CONSOLE <--- unknown console

Thanks in advance!

send email to listserv@xxxxxxxxxxx with the message: GET IBM-MAIN INFO

  • Re: TSSO processing
    ... Check member SEAGUGOP in your TSSO souce library, it has the details on the ... For IBM-MAIN subscribe / signoff / archive access instructions, ... send email to listserv@xxxxxxxxxxx with the message: GET IBM-MAIN INFO ...
    (bit.listserv.ibm-main)
  • Re: TSSO in a sysplex
    ... The Szygy product is a very credible replacement for TSSO ... Is there a way to duplicate this setup, having TSSO process only messages ... For IBM-MAIN subscribe / signoff / archive access instructions, ... send email to listserv@xxxxxxxxxxx with the message: GET IBM-MAIN INFO ...
    (bit.listserv.ibm-main)
  • Recall: Installing TSSO
    ... Hal Merritt would like to recall the message, "Installing TSSO". ... This electronic mail message and any files transmitted with it are intended exclusively ... For IBM-MAIN subscribe / signoff / archive access instructions, ... send email to listserv@xxxxxxxxxxx with the message: GET IBM-MAIN INFO ...
    (bit.listserv.ibm-main)
  • TSSO tips?
    ... Also, I didn't realize that in order for the POST to work, the CLIST has to be waiting at the time that the message fires. ... for those of you asking "if you have CA-OPS/MVS why are you trying to use TSSO?" ... For IBM-MAIN subscribe / signoff / archive access instructions, ... send email to listserv@xxxxxxxxxxx with the message: GET IBM-MAIN INFO ...
    (bit.listserv.ibm-main)
  • Re: Broken hardware was Re: Broken Brancher (was Re: Best IEFACTRT)
    ... called IBM and the CE came in. ... For IBM-MAIN subscribe / signoff / archive access instructions, ... send email to lists...@xxxxxxxxxxx with the message: GET IBM-MAIN INFO ... drives OEMed from Calcomp). ...
    (bit.listserv.ibm-main)