Newsgroups: bit.listserv.ibm-main
To: <IBM-MAIN@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, May 25, 2007 1:58 PM
Subject: Re: Using TSO Receive in batch

The way I have done it:

//SYSTSIN DD *
RECEIVE INDATASET('input data set')
DSN('output data set') UNIT(SYSALLDA) VOL(vvvvvv)
END

send email to listserv@xxxxxxxxxxx with the message: GET IBM-MAIN INFO

  • AW: I need Coupling Facility Structure information.
    ... I see the command but never the response. ... For IBM-MAIN subscribe / signoff / archive access instructions, ... send email to listserv@xxxxxxxxxxx with the message: GET IBM-MAIN INFO ...
    (bit.listserv.ibm-main)
  • Re: ftping SYSOUT - binary data?
    ... ftp'ing SYSOUT - binary data? ... Technologies' "fromdsn" command. ... For IBM-MAIN subscribe / signoff / archive access instructions, ... send email to listserv@xxxxxxxxxxx with the message: GET IBM-MAIN INFO ...
    (bit.listserv.ibm-main)
  • Re: Day-light savings - dumb question
    ... I don't see it in my z/OS 1.11 MVS ... If MVS does, indeed, have a T TIMEZONE command, it would simplify matters. ... For IBM-MAIN subscribe / signoff / archive access instructions, ... send email to listserv@xxxxxxxxxxx with the message: GET IBM-MAIN INFO ...
    (bit.listserv.ibm-main)
  • Re: DFHSM QUESTION - ARC1237I
    ... I'm currently using the same command without the Age parameter but according to the doc Ageis the default. ... I'm curious as to why the OP thinks the ML1 volume to be added needs a Smallds dataset? ... For IBM-MAIN subscribe / signoff / archive access instructions, ... send email to listserv@xxxxxxxxxxx with the message: GET IBM-MAIN INFO ...
    (bit.listserv.ibm-main)
  • RE: CA7 Question
    ... batch job that triggers a start command... ... For IBM-MAIN subscribe / signoff / archive access instructions, ... send email to listserv@xxxxxxxxxxx with the message: GET IBM-MAIN INFO ... intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you are strictly ...
    (bit.listserv.ibm-main)