From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Of Gerhard Adam
Sent: Wednesday, March 21, 2007 6:34 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Macro List/Execute Forms (Was: Need help with Assembler ...)

One GREAT example is the IBM macros' use of branch rather than jump
instructions. Yes, they work as documented, but they conflict with the
exploitation of the (wonderful!) new base-register-constraint-relief jump
instructions.

Check macro IEABRC.

Adam

send email to listserv@xxxxxxxxxxx with the message: GET IBM-MAIN INFO

send email to listserv@xxxxxxxxxxx with the message: GET IBM-MAIN INFO

  • Re: Linux, X, ld, gcc, linking, shared libraries and stuff
    ... > This is a real problem with SoftWare (not only RosAsm), ... > some quantity of Functionalities, ... the harder it is to "keep up" with the documentation... ... >> powerful macro system (you know, perhaps you don't feel it's better ...
    (alt.lang.asm)
  • Re: How to read and update Excel file?
    ... A good trick is to use the "Record Macro" feature of the target Office ... documentation is so bad it makes the worst MSDN documentation (which at its worst can be ... available if you use Excel Help ... You can take a look at my PowerPoint Indexer, where I used the automation interface to ...
    (microsoft.public.vc.mfc)
  • RE: Question on PanAudit Plus (was: Question on CA-Eztrieve)
    ... I am not sure if this is what you mean by "cleanse" but there is a macro ... send email to listserv@xxxxxxxxxxx with the message: GET IBM-MAIN INFO ... Search the archives at http://bama.ua.edu/archives/ibm-main.html ...
    (bit.listserv.ibm-main)
  • RE: S99RBXLN "Heads Up"
    ... cause another macro to be generated a second time, ... I believe that HL-ASM ignores this and the AIF would fail and you would ... send email to listserv@xxxxxxxxxxx with the message: GET IBM-MAIN INFO ... Search the archives at http://bama.ua.edu/archives/ibm-main.html ...
    (bit.listserv.ibm-main)
  • Re: Help wanted to create a macro in new appointment window
    ... you do have all the documentation. ... Dim sInput as String ... > I create as usual an appointment. ... > macro), which ask me for a number. ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook.program_vba)