Re: CDIMG format?

McKown, John wrote:
I am downloading MQSeries from ShopzSeries. In the "additional
materials" section of the download, there are a bunch of files, most of
which say that they are in CDIMG format. Is that the same as ISO-9660
format (.iso) that I am used to under Linux? I.e. can I just use my
Linux burning software (k3b frontend) to burn a CD? Or is this some
other format, such as Windows' Nero format (which I don't think is
ISO-9660).

ISO format is common format for CD images. It is supported by variety of CD/DVD burning programs, including Nero. It can be also opened by some archivizers like WinRAR.
So, you can burn it or simply expand it as an archive. What tools can be used under Linux ? Well, it's another story (not my dog?).

--
Radoslaw Skorupka
Lodz, Poland

--
BRE Bank SA
ul. Senatorska 18

Sd Rejonowy dla m. st. Warszawy XII Wydzia Gospodarczy Krajowego Rejestru Sdowego, nr rejestru przedsibiorców KRS 0000025237
NIP: 526-021-50-88
Wedug stanu na dzie 01.01.2007 r. kapita zakadowy BRE Banku SA (w caoci opacony) wynosi 118.064.140 z. W zwizku z realizacj warunkowego podwyszenia kapitau zakadowego, na podstawie uchwa XVI WZ z dnia 21.05.2003 r., kapita zakadowy BRE Banku SA moe ulec podwyszeniu do kwoty 118.760.528 z. Akcje w podwyszonym kapitale zakadowym bd w caoci opacone.

send email to listserv@xxxxxxxxxxx with the message: GET IBM-MAIN INFO

  • Re: convert DB2 data to a flat file
    ... The CPYTOIMPF you can "format" with the type of delimiter or fixed ... You can also define the end of record delimiter you ... send email to listserv@xxxxxxxxxxx with the message: GET IBM-MAIN INFO ... Search the archives at http://bama.ua.edu/archives/ibm-main.html ...
    (bit.listserv.ibm-main)
  • Re: PDSE Load Module Format?
    ... AFAIK the format is OCO, so not documented anywhere, which also means ... Koninklijke Luchtvaart Maatschappij N.V. (also known as KLM Royal ... send email to listserv@xxxxxxxxxxx with the message: GET IBM-MAIN INFO ... Search the archives at http://bama.ua.edu/archives/ibm-main.html ...
    (bit.listserv.ibm-main)
  • Re: OT: Microsoft free houselhold [Was: Re: OT PING ROSE and SYLVIA]
    ... all browsers? ... my work on the Linux box, and I use Quanta Plus for web work. ... Compiling apps *can* get tricky, ... "need" to change the file format with each new release of MS Office? ...
    (alt.support.mult-sclerosis)
  • Re: Address of a PC routine
    ... Sum Regs and (even just a Format ...) and scan down to the list of PC ... Address of a PC routine ... send email to listserv@xxxxxxxxxxx with the message: GET IBM-MAIN INFO ... Search the archives at http://bama.ua.edu/archives/ibm-main.html ...
    (bit.listserv.ibm-main)
  • [opensuse] A SOLUTION to delivering archived file to Windows user with proper charset conversion/han
    ... some day you need to send an archive to a Windows ... In most cases your Linux is using a different charset than your Windows ... the famous ZIP format cannot do it. ... zlib to lcab to produce compressed CAB archives, ...
    (SuSE)