IBM Tape Announcement

Could some friendly face out there please forward me the IBM announcements from
Tuesday, or a Web address where I can find them for myself? Many thanks, in
advance.

---
[This E-mail has been scanned for viruses by the YourNet Connection Virus system]
[For more information, please go to http://www.ync.net/YourMAIL]

send email to listserv@xxxxxxxxxxx with the message: GET IBM-MAIN INFO

  • Re: Reading DD card information
    ... Applications Architect - Mainframe Applications Development ... For IBM-MAIN subscribe / signoff / archive access instructions, ... send email to listserv@xxxxxxxxxxx with the message: GET IBM-MAIN INFO ...
    (bit.listserv.ibm-main)
  • Re: QUESTION ABOUT ICKDSF - ICK31505I
    ... For IBM-MAIN subscribe / signoff / archive access instructions, ... send email to listserv@xxxxxxxxxxx with the message: GET IBM-MAIN INFO ... erase or destroy the material. ...
    (bit.listserv.ibm-main)
  • Re: Reading DD card information
    ... The information contained in this electronic communication and any ... For IBM-MAIN subscribe / signoff / archive access instructions, ... send email to listserv@xxxxxxxxxxx with the message: GET IBM-MAIN INFO ...
    (bit.listserv.ibm-main)
  • Re: NO RESPONSE TO MY EARLIER POST ON HSM - REPOST
    ... NO RESPONSE TO MY EARLIER POST ON HSM - REPOST ... For IBM-MAIN subscribe / signoff / archive access instructions, ... send email to listserv@xxxxxxxxxxx with the message: GET IBM-MAIN INFO ...
    (bit.listserv.ibm-main)
  • Re: SMS QUESTION - DISKS STILL BEING ALLOCATED
    ... The result of your method and the online V SMS commands are the same. ... For IBM-MAIN subscribe / signoff / archive access instructions, ... send email to listserv@xxxxxxxxxxx with the message: GET IBM-MAIN INFO ...
    (bit.listserv.ibm-main)