Re: Question on locating modules in linklist

<college@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:<1139841334.007222.35280@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>...
Hi,

I am looking for a technique that will enable me to pindown the
location of many modules in linklist (in an attempt to avoid
duplicates)
This would preferably be some sort of command I can issue in batch over
and over for each module.... I am aware of the SETPROG commands
ability to do this, but I am hesitant to use this as I don't want to
flood the syslog with thousands upon thousands of lines of output..I
would like my output to goto my batch job.

Thanks
Steven

Steven,

You can read the lnklst, get a memberlist of each library, sort them on member and lnklst entrynumber and find the duplicates. This can be done in a simple SAS or Rexx job.

Kees.

For information, services and offers, please visit our web site: http://www.klm.com. This e-mail and any attachment may contain confidential and privileged material intended for the addressee only. If you are not the addressee, you are notified that no part of the e-mail or any attachment may be disclosed, copied or distributed, and that any other action related to this e-mail or attachment is strictly prohibited, and may be unlawful. If you have received this e-mail by error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail, and delete this message. Koninklijke Luchtvaart Maatschappij NV (KLM), its subsidiaries and/or its employees shall not be liable for the incorrect or incomplete transmission of this e-mail or any attachments, nor responsible for any delay in receipt.

send email to listserv@xxxxxxxxxxx with the message: GET IBM-MAIN INFO

  • Re: FTP MEMBERS FROM PC TO MAINFRAME (HOW TO)
    ... I could do this one member at a time but it would take forever. ... If you are not an addressee, any disclosure or copying of the ... For IBM-MAIN subscribe / signoff / archive access instructions, ... send email to listserv@xxxxxxxxxxx with the message: GET IBM-MAIN INFO ...
    (bit.listserv.ibm-main)
  • Re: DFSORT: SUM count?
    ... This example was for counting the duplicates of each record. ... For IBM-MAIN subscribe / signoff / archive access instructions, ... send email to listserv@xxxxxxxxxxx with the message: GET IBM-MAIN INFO ...
    (bit.listserv.ibm-main)
  • Re: CORRUPT PDS - I/O ERROR
    ... CORRUPT PDS - I/O ERROR ... For IBM-MAIN subscribe / signoff / archive access instructions, ... send email to listserv@xxxxxxxxxxx with the message: GET IBM-MAIN INFO ... I mistakenly provided my source PDS as the destination PDS during compile and got this error, I deleted the member and ran the above job, it got fixed.. ...
    (bit.listserv.ibm-main)
  • Re: LLA update
    ... |with doing LLA REFERSH. ... |individual LLA member then I am not sure what will do ... For IBM-MAIN subscribe / signoff / archive access instructions, ... send email to listserv@xxxxxxxxxxx with the message: GET IBM-MAIN INFO ...
    (bit.listserv.ibm-main)
  • Re: Reading Variable record with bad BDW/RDW?
    ... "Code DINRTORG to request the return of the data set organization of the specified resource." ... "Code DINRTMEM to request the return of the member name associated with the specified allocation." ... For IBM-MAIN subscribe / signoff / archive access instructions, ... send email to listserv@xxxxxxxxxxx with the message: GET IBM-MAIN INFO ...
    (bit.listserv.ibm-main)