Question

Vinyl records are back as a format. Stores carry them. Record players
are back.....?
Will vinyl records become the dominant format again and replace CDs
and MP3s? I thought technology was going forward, not backward. It
seems that people want to return to older technologies.

  • Re: Question
    ... Will vinyl records become the dominant format again and replace CDs ... I thought technology was going forward, ... The format and the hardware never really disappeared. ... They are not "replacing" downloadable media like MP3s. ...
    (alt.video.dvd)
  • Re: Question
    ... Will vinyl records become the dominant format again and replace ... and MP3s? ... I thought technology was going forward, not backward. ...
    (alt.video.dvd)
  • Question
    ... Will vinyl records become the dominant format again and replace ... and MP3s? ... I thought technology was going forward, ...
    (alt.video.dvd)
  • Re: OT -- Because...
    ... They laughed when I said vinyl records and cassette tapes were ... I've worked in electronics since 1972, ... The Kindle is a great-looking piece of technology, ... interested in what could be a perceived advantage to paper books. ...
    (rec.music.makers.guitar.acoustic)
  • Re: Google
    ... >>Like my teenage cow-orker who refused to believe it was possible to ... >>convert vinyl records to MP3s. ... Sigh. ...
    (rec.arts.sf.fandom)