Re: freeware: the swiss-knife of movie buffs

Hector@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
www.coollector.com

Tried it. EPICALLY unimpressed.

Well, whaddaya know? War WAS the answer, after all. Go figure.

A lone Micronaut lost in a world of Star Wars action figures,
(The Excessively Parenthetical) Geena-- Worrier Princess

"Reciprocity... is the key to every relationship."
--LAPD Capt. Dudley Smith (James Cromwell), in L.A. Confidential

"Andy Warhol once said that everyone would be famous for fifteen minutes. The unfortunate corollary is that everyone will also appear in a Freddie Prinze, Jr. movie for fifteen minutes."
--me

"This is like driving a Rolls Royce, naked, in mink underpants."
--Tony Bourdain

"You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline - it helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer."
-- Frank Zappa

"I'm not sayin' it's the best thing in the world FOR ya; I'm just sayin' it's the best thing in the world."
-- Alton Brown

"The most preposterous notion that H. sapiens has ever dreamed up is that the Lord God of Creation, Shaper and Ruler of all the Universes, wants the saccharine adoration of His creatures, can be swayed by their prayers, and becomes petulant if He does not receive this flattery. Yet this absurd fantasy, without a shred of evidence to bolster it, pays all the expenses of the oldest, largest, and least productive industry in all history."
-- Robert Heinlein

  • Re: So Much for the HD DVD and Blu Ray Copy Protection Hack
    ... implies authority; I can't imagine TinyPeni having any sort of "authority" over anything other than the thing he grips with his non-mouse hand. ... A lone Micronaut lost in a world of Star Wars action figures, ... "You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline - it helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer." ... "I'm not sayin' it's the best thing in the world FOR ya; I'm just sayin' it's the best thing in the world." ...
    (alt.video.dvd)
  • Re: ???
    ... to this newsgroup after an absence of a couple years, and it seems about the same as it's always been. ... A lone Micronaut lost in a world of Star Wars action figures, ... "You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline - it helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer." ... "I'm not sayin' it's the best thing in the world FOR ya; I'm just sayin' it's the best thing in the world." ...
    (alt.video.dvd)
  • Re: HD-A2 HD-DVD player $98.97 @ Wal-Mart
    ... A lone Micronaut lost in a world of Star Wars action figures, ... "You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline - it helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer." ... "I'm not sayin' it's the best thing in the world FOR ya; I'm just sayin' it's the best thing in the world." ...
    (alt.video.dvd)
  • Re: Six Things to Know about HDTV (and I have to)
    ... "digital" broadcast in standard aspect, ... A lone Micronaut lost in a world of Star Wars action figures, ... "You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline - it helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer." ... "I'm not sayin' it's the best thing in the world FOR ya; I'm just sayin' it's the best thing in the world." ...
    (alt.video.dvd)