Re: Moviemakers win legal battle with DVD sanitizers

On Tue, 18 Jul 2006 08:40:30 -0700, WinField <doghouse@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Gave us:

Technology has devalued movies. I don't need a china-connection or
$100,000 in equipment to clone a movie. Making a movie copy has become
child's play.

It is also STILL not legal. Idiots have devalued movies. You are
one such idiot. BTW, dumb ass... such activity causes prices to go
up, not down.

  • Re: Jewish Bigots.....
    ... :> But then look at how Hollywood treats Jews. ... Steinfeld makes Jews look like idiots. ... Did you actually see the movie? ... Focker family was a bit over the top, Jack Byrnes was a raving lunatic ...
    (soc.culture.jewish.moderated)
  • Re: Wanted: New newsgroup for pinball themes to "Save Stern"
    ... Do what you hate. ... From idiots who know nothing about running a ... company we have to hear how "My Cat Fluffy" would save the industry. ... any band that is old or movie that is out of the theaters ...
    (rec.games.pinball)
  • Re: The Dirt - Motley Crue Movie Coming?
    ... Nikki Sixx says "We had a director, but he was pulled from us by Paramount, who is our partner to do a $150-million movie. ... Act 2: Idiots take better drugs now they are famous ...
    (rec.sport.pro-wrestling)
  • Re: Jewish Bigots.....
    ... But then look at how Hollywood treats Jews. ... The movie "Meet the Fockers" makes ... Steinfeld makes Jews look like idiots. ...
    (soc.culture.jewish.moderated)
  • Re: FLASH GORDON uses wrong logo
    ... exactly) instead of the logo from the FG movie. ... Idiots. ... I still see no reason for me to watch this thing. ...
    (rec.arts.tv)