Pink Floyd "The Wall" ?

A plug and a question....

The Plug:

In the Circuit City add....you can buy the dvd of Pink Floyd's Pulse...and
cd version of Pulse for $28...with that you get The Wall on dvd for free.

The Question:

I got said deal but The Wall is not the newer anniversary version......does
anyone know if there is audio/video differences?

  • Re: "The Wall" DVD?
    ... > it wasnt released on dvd with an SE of the wall. ... >> Parker didnt do the wall footage*, it was originally thought to be edited ... >> Earls Court on the other hand was filmed on over a dozen cameras with 5 ...
    (uk.media.dvd)
  • Re: Idiot ideas
    ... multi-outlet socket adaptor designed to hang on edge of table. ... between wall socket and plug, and relay power consumption to a remote ... is a schucko wall socket whose surround is a press switch. ...
    (uk.rec.sheds)
  • Re: "The Wall" DVD?
    ... wasnt released on dvd with an SE of the wall. ... > with NO onstage cameras, as the show was a very "dark" show the lighting ... > Earls Court on the other hand was filmed on over a dozen cameras with 5 ...
    (uk.media.dvd)
  • Re: Fanuc 21-MB problem
    ... The customer was screaming ... the control on his brand new machine was dead, ... to "pigtail" machines and simply plug them into the wall. ... I plug it in and walk around front, power it up and the screeen ...
    (alt.machines.cnc)
  • Re: Starbucks Baristas Union Drive Comes at Key Time
    ... protected - if the GFI sense any current leakage to ground (as might be caused by tinkering on a live machine) then it flips off. ... Accidents do happen in the blink of eye - the other day I knocked a thin aluminum tray off the top of my toaster oven - it fell backwards toward the wall and its edge landed in the crack between the plug and the wall, where it created a nice short circuit between the two prongs. ...
    (alt.coffee)