Re: b-r and hd; Will any machine play without glitches?
- From: Roy L. Fuchs <roylfuchs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2006 04:32:11 GMT
On 21 Jun 2006 18:41:03 -0700, "Rich" <rander3127@xxxxxxxxx> Gave us:
Or is the data rate simply too high for the processing capability in
the machines or is any minute spec of dust too big to be ignored?
You do not know much about data streams.
There is SOOoooooo much FEC on these tracks that a huge gouge would
likely not cause a drop out.
So it ain't about the data stream. It COULD be about the machine's
capacity to handle said stream upon arrival.
- Prev by Date: Re: Security Stickers on DVD Cases
- Next by Date: Re: Avi to DVD
- Previous by thread: b-r and hd; Will any machine play without glitches?
- Next by thread: Re: b-r and hd; Will any machine play without glitches?