Re: Toshiba HD-XA1 opinion
- From: Roy L. Fuchs <roylfuchs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2006 05:41:34 GMT
On Fri, 09 Jun 2006 21:16:51 GMT, "ThePunisher"
<thepunisher@xxxxxxxxxxxx> Gave us:
"Roy L. Fuchs" <roylfuchs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
On Wed, 07 Jun 2006 05:06:09 GMT, Tarkus <karnevil9@xxxxxxxx> Gave us:
On 6/6/2006 7:03:10 PM, Roy L. Fuchs wrote:
On 6 Jun 2006 15:04:19 -0700, "unclejr" <watsona@xxxxxxxxxx> Gave
Roy L. Fuchs wrote:
Menus that come up WHILE the flic continues playing... COOL!
This would NOT be a major selling point for me as I pretty much
loath most menus.
If you wanted to change the sound settings, etc., it is cool.
I am talking about the DVD's menus, not the player's.
My second generation Sony DVD player does that. <shrug>
I have a feeling that you do not know what I am referring to.
The film does not stop, and the menu comes up at the bottom of the
screen, and has sound effects.
What, like WHoooooooossshhhh and KaaaaaaaBLAMooooo and POW!!! things like
Yes, the menus include sound effects.
- Prev by Date: Re: DON'T FEED THE TROLLS - Justin - Roy Fuchs
- Next by Date: Re: DON'T FEED THE TROLLS - Justin - Roy Fuchs
- Previous by thread: Re: Toshiba HD-XA1 opinion
- Next by thread: Re: Toshiba HD-XA1 opinion