Re: SAY NO TO BLURAY

wandrinandz wrote:
If more buyers would support HD-DVD and say no to Blu-Ray, then we would not
have a format war which is damaging the dvd industry.

On the other hand, if more buyers would support Blu-Ray and say no to HD-DVD, then we would not have a format war which is damaging the dvd industry.

--
Cheers
Oldus Fartus

  • Re: SAY NO TO BLURAY
    ... On the other hand, if more buyers would support Blu-Ray and say no to HD-DVD, then we would not have a format war which is damaging the dvd industry. ...
    (alt.video.dvd)
  • Re: SAY NO TO BLURAY
    ... have a format war which is damaging the dvd industry. ... Join the HD-DVD Support Group over at www.hd-dvd.uk.com ...
    (alt.video.dvd)
  • Re: SAY NO TO BLURAY
    ... have a format war which is damaging the dvd industry. ... Or vice-versa! ...
    (alt.video.dvd)
  • Re: SAY NO TO BLURAY
    ... have a format war which is damaging the dvd industry. ... Or vice-versa! ...
    (alt.video.dvd)
  • SAY NO TO BLURAY
    ... If more buyers would support HD-DVD and say no to Blu-Ray, ... have a format war which is damaging the dvd industry. ...
    (rec.video.dvd.tech)