Re: Toshiba: Strong start to HD DVD
- From: Jeff Rife <wevsr@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2006 02:43:35 -0400
Allan (Spamsuckhard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) wrote in alt.video.dvd:
We shall see.......................
I am a usual "early adaptor", but not this time.
Me, all over it.... Like the "upconverting" of existing DVD's with
the new player....
How is it any different from current upconverting DVD players? Since
I've got quite a few of those lying around, and you can buy one for
$150, the extra $350 for the HD-DVD player is an awful lot to pay if
all you care about is upconverting existing DVDs.
Jeff Rife |
- Prev by Date: Re: Help with joining files
- Next by Date: Re: New technology so you must watch commercials
- Previous by thread: Re: Toshiba: Strong start to HD DVD
- Next by thread: Re: Toshiba: Strong start to HD DVD