Re: "Dr. Who" 2-sided or 3?
- From: Derek Janssen <ejanss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2006 22:37:39 -0400
Assuming there's SOMEBODY out there who bought the BBC R1 "Dr. Who: The Beginning"--
There's been some confusion as to whether we get three story-arc episodes or two:
The box says "3-Disk" on the front, while clearly containing two...
It's a possibility that Disk 2 might be 2-sided, but I wouldn't know, since I rented from Netflix--
And Netflix, as we know, tends to commission rental-only one-sided versions of double-sided titles (eg. West Wing), which left one entire story arc missing off of the rental...
...Which *might* be one reason Netflix suddenly pulled the title off into Unavailable on week into release--
But, since I didn't buy it, I wouldn't know--Any verification from the core fans?
Derek Janssen (it's all clear now, isn't it?)
I have the set. The 1st episode is in one case and then the 2nd case in the set contains 2 disc's, not a flipper.
So "An Unearthly Child" and the pilot *are* on the set, and unless we want to buy it, we just have to wait for Netflix to clean up their mess?
- Prev by Date: Re: How to tell if animorphic or not?
- Next by Date: Re: "Dr. Who" 2-sided or 3?
- Previous by thread: Re: "Dr. Who" 2-sided or 3?
- Next by thread: Re: "Dr. Who" 2-sided or 3?