Re: How to tell if animorphic or not?
- From: "Bratboy" <DontBother@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2006 07:59:48 -0600
"Aphelion" <sonship@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
I have a set of the Mel Brooks dvd set. My only concern is I've seen
several reports that Young Frnakenstein isn't Animorphic and then other
posts saying it is. Is there an easy way to tell, once I get my set, as
to which it is. Also if it turns out my copy isnt is WB doing any sort of
There's really no way I know of to tell unless you have a widescreen TV.
Actually I do have one. I realize its just showing my ignorance but never
have completely understood Animorphic vs NoneAni. I know it has more info
which is supposed to make for a better image but never really figured out
how to tell on screen, I just look for hints when shopping like "Enhanced
for Widescreen" "Animorphic" or the various other names they give it. Only
reason this time I'm curious is that I guess the YF case says its Animorphic
but several ppl who posted at Amazon said their copy wasnt.
- Prev by Date: Re: ?s About Newsgroups
- Next by Date: Re: autoGK when selecting 1 pgc it does all pgc's
- Previous by thread: Re: How to tell if animorphic or not?
- Next by thread: Re: How to tell if animorphic or not?