Re: So, um...Digital downloads vs. DVD?
- From: Invid Fan <invid@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2006 12:47:14 -0500
In article <1e0yotjjkbsx4$.1i06y7rf4r9ns$.dlg@xxxxxxxxxx>, Jay G. <
On Fri, 17 Mar 2006 21:23:15 -0500, Derek Janssen wrote:It is interesting that people are willing to pay more for just the
Yeah, but--if it were possible to use yellow highlighter on Usenet
posts--one might need to underline the bits about customers saying "Why
SHOULD we download something in crappy bit-form when it's on DVD for the
same price?" and "Geez, what a ripoff!"
It's not on DVD, and when it does come out, it won't be for the same price.
In contrast, the CD *is* out, and has been available for the same price as
it is on iTunes. Yet I don't see people complaining about that album's
music then music+video. iTunes is also selling individual music videos
from the show, and it would be interesting to see if those sell better
then the entire movie.
Chris Mack "Refugee, total shit. That's how I've always seen us.
'Invid Fan' Not a help, you'll admit, to agreement between us."
-'Deal/No Deal', CHESS
- Prev by Date: Re: Have you ever considered of mousing ambidextrously?
- Next by Date: Re: Circuit City Exploring DVD Pricing?
- Previous by thread: Re: So, um...Digital downloads vs. DVD?
- Next by thread: Re: So, um...Digital downloads vs. DVD?