Re: DVD ISO to DVD how does ths work >??
- From: Alyssa <Alyssa@.com.au>
- Date: Sun, 01 Jan 2006 03:35:02 +1100
But does the ISO have the menus in it ??
ive only been able to preview the isos video. have not seen the file
structor of the ISO. So iam not sure ifs is one video file or if it
has the structiure of a DVD rip. You no with the BUP files and stuff.
What do you think. From your experience ?
On Sat, 31 Dec 2005 16:30:17 GMT, spam@xxxxxxx (Bob) wrote:
>On Sat, 31 Dec 2005 14:25:23 GMT, "Willie B" <willie.bell@xxxxxxxxxx>
>>If you install the
>>Nero image drive you can 'mount' the iso (pretend it is a disc in the
>>mountable (virtual)drive) then you can see what's on it and play it in dvd
>You can use DVD Shrink to do the same thing. Import the ISO, export
>the VIDEO_TS directory.
>The reason I mention Shrink is because it, like Decrypter, is free. No
>need to fool with Nero, which is not free.
- Prev by Date: Re: DVD ISO to DVD how does ths work >??
- Next by Date: Re: Are DVDs compatible with HDTV format?
- Previous by thread: Re: DVD ISO to DVD how does ths work >??
- Next by thread: Re: DVD ISO to DVD how does ths work >??