Re: Any other Netflix customers here victim of "throttling?"
- From: "Alpha" <logos1@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 22:01:57 -0700
I find all of this amazing. I have been with them for five years. My turn
around is always, and I mean always, 48 hours (1 day return, next disc in
my box the next day).
<wunnuy@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> kaydigi wrote:
>> Once I'm done with Angel Season, and Dead Zone Season 1 I'll finally be
>> with Netflix after a 6 year affair.
> Me too. 2 1/2 years for me. I have brought them at least ten customers
> over the years too. But the last two months service has been as bad as
> you can get. I just cleared out my queue so there's just enough for the
> next couple weeks (my billing cycle just started) and then I'm done
> with them. I have no doubt they've lost thousands of customers over the
> last few months because of their absolutely sleezy practices. It amazes
> me with all the competition popping up you'd think they'd want to
> really step it up a notch, instead of trying to rip people off.
> So far in the last month, I've turned off two people from joining them
> (so you could say I've already brought Blockbuster two new customers
> and I haven't even joined yet).
- Prev by Date: Re: Worst packaging ever! ...Simpsons 6
- Next by Date: Re: DVD titles suggestions
- Previous by thread: Re: Any other Netflix customers here victim of "throttling?"
- Next by thread: Re: Any other Netflix customers here victim of "throttling?"