Megatard was never in Vegas

]v[egatard wrote:

Ace* wrote:

Hey Ace,

For all your posturing and endless tagging of my every post, how is that
you keep dropping off this thread, where we first agreed to meet up at
7pm on June 4th at the Piano Bar of Wynn/Encore?

You were never in Las Vegas at 7pm on June 4th at the Piano Bar of
Wynn/Encore.

Megatard

Do all these posts where you call me out by name, mean you retrack your
previous claims that you knew all along that I was "Gary"?

Megatard, thanks for confirming that your official name is, "Megatard"
LOL.

A*

  • Megatard was never in Vegas
    ... you keep dropping off this thread, where we first agreed to meet up at ... 7pm on June 4th at the Piano Bar of Wynn/Encore? ... Megatard, thanks for confirming that your official name is, "Megatard" LOL. ...
    (alt.vacation.las-vegas)
  • Re: Office Furniture Removal Brisbane vs NV Coward
    ... you keep dropping off this thread, where we first agreed to meet up at ... 7pm on June 4th at the Piano Bar of Wynn/Encore? ... Megatard, thanks for confirming that your official name is, "Megatard" ...
    (alt.vacation.las-vegas)
  • Megatard was never in Vegas
    ... you keep dropping off this thread, where we first agreed to meet up at ... 7pm on June 4th at the Piano Bar of Wynn/Encore? ... Megatard, thanks for confirming that your official name is, "Megatard" ...
    (alt.vacation.las-vegas)
  • Re: Things to watch out for while on the Strip.