Re: Lets have breakfast here in Vegas soon....

Good grief, Ace* has gone soft!

Next thing you know, he'll be leading the group in his rendition of
Kumbaya.

  • Re: Cant get DNS right
    ... Glad to hear you got it working, though hats off to Ace, I wouldn't have ... though BI would have caused you that grief. ... w/updates, and run antivirus on your server, I wouldn't bother. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.dns)
  • Re: Lets have breakfast here in Vegas soon....
    ... he'll be leading the group in his rendition of ... Kumbaya. ... 9-2-11 Ellis island at 8:00 am. E I is near Koval and Flamingo jut ...
    (alt.vacation.las-vegas)
  • Re: OT...STUPID MORONS
    ... Good grief, ace, you don't think anyone actually BELIEVES him, do you? ... I thought you'd be smarter than that. ... This is just a romper room to let fly a bit of testosterone...it don't ...
    (alt.vacation.las-vegas)
  • Re: I was just diagnosed with Gilberts Syndrome
    ... No offence intended, Ace*. ... I read your post as slightly tongue-in-cheek ... O good grief don't take something like that leukemia line seriously. ...
    (alt.vacation.las-vegas)
  • Re: i came back
    ... Good grief. ... Can't anyone stay dead around here? ... It's a Christmas miracle, Ace*. ...
    (alt.vacation.las-vegas)