Re: This newsgroup is closed

On Aug 1, 11:48 am, "Don in Vegas and Memphis!" <dstre...@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
Due to profanity, lawsuits between participants and arguing, this
newsgroup serves no purpose.  it is, for intents and purposed,
closed.  Many of the people that still come here are the trolls,
vitriolic and mean spitters  that can kill a newsgroup.

As a Vegas resident may I invite you to use other positive sources of
information regarding my home town, Las Vegas.  Go towww.google.com
and do a search for "Vegas forums".  These forums are moderated and
will not contain the trash and trashy comments you see here in this
newsgroup.

Notwithstanding the above, Don is all excited about having breakfast
with AVLVers this weekend.

He hates us, he spits on us, but he cannot wait to break bread with
us.

It would be apt if someone slipped him a roofie, then facilitated him
"donating" one (or what the hell, make it BOTH) of his kidneys.

  • Re: This newsgroup is closed
    ... newsgroup serves no purpose. ... Las Vegas. ... I am heading over to AZ Charlies later, or the Taco Bell and get ...
    (alt.vacation.las-vegas)
  • Re: This newsgroup is closed
    ... newsgroup serves no purpose. ... Las Vegas. ... Hey don...I remember that movie. ...
    (alt.vacation.las-vegas)
  • Re: In the interest of a balanced newsgroup....
    ... There is less and less actual information regarding Las Vegas that people come to the newsgroup for. ... There are more and more vitriolic attacks that serve no proper newsgroup / Las Vegas purpose. ...
    (alt.vacation.las-vegas)
  • Re: In the interest of a balanced newsgroup....
    ... There is less and less actual information regarding Las Vegas ... vitriolic attacks that serve no proper newsgroup / Las Vegas purpose. ... The only obvious purpose is to attack others in mean actions. ...
    (alt.vacation.las-vegas)
  • This newsgroup is closed
    ... newsgroup serves no purpose. ... vitriolic and mean spitters that can kill a newsgroup. ... and do a search for "Vegas forums". ... Las Vegas is such a fun city, and I hope to see you here!! ...
    (alt.vacation.las-vegas)