Re: Suggestions for our 2011 visit, please

On Jun 15, 3:18 am, Icono Clast <icl...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Here's the itinerary:http://iclast.net/Vegas2011.html

Your suggestions welcome.

Thank you.

The first part, we're staying at Binion's; the latter at Palace
Station.

Wow, nobody has yet noticed that he's staying at Binion's? The hotel
has been closed for quite a while!

  • Re: Holland: By car or by train?
    ... If you are coming from the airport, then staying in Leiden can be more ... not to mention a lot quieter and potentially cheaper than staying ... The Golden Tulip is directly across from the train station, ... you are looking for atmosphere) hotel. ...
    (rec.travel.europe)
  • Re: Acorn System 1 + User Manual on eBay.
    ... and at it seems as there was nobody who wanted it ... its best off staying with me. ... scrapper/recycler for metal reclaimation, rather than a collector ... (thankfully there's not much risk of that happening to a System 1 yet! ...
    (comp.sys.acorn.hardware)
  • Re: So desperate, they re-released Forrest Gump
    ... ended up staying away after reading the reviews of the execution of said ... I like this bit from Neeson: ... called 'Taken' where nobody gets taken. ...
    (rec.arts.movies.current-films)
  • Re: So desperate, they re-released Forrest Gump
    ... wanted to see since "Guardians of the Galaxy" a month ago. ... ended up staying away after reading the reviews of the execution of said ... called 'Taken' where nobody gets taken. ...
    (rec.arts.movies.current-films)
  • Re: Is there a Windows AntiSpyware forum?
    ... Nobody has answered your question> Is there a Windows AntiSpyware forum> ... I have not changed over yet - staying with MSAS for ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)