Re: Suggestions for our 2011 visit, please

On Jun 15, 3:18 am, Icono Clast <icl...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Here's the itinerary:http://iclast.net/Vegas2011.html

Your suggestions welcome.

Thank you.

The first part, we're staying at Binion's; the latter at Palace
Station.

Wow, nobody has yet noticed that he's staying at Binion's? The hotel
has been closed for quite a while!

  • Re: Holland: By car or by train?
    ... If you are coming from the airport, then staying in Leiden can be more ... not to mention a lot quieter and potentially cheaper than staying ... The Golden Tulip is directly across from the train station, ... you are looking for atmosphere) hotel. ...
    (rec.travel.europe)
  • Re: Acorn System 1 + User Manual on eBay.
    ... and at it seems as there was nobody who wanted it ... its best off staying with me. ... scrapper/recycler for metal reclaimation, rather than a collector ... (thankfully there's not much risk of that happening to a System 1 yet! ...
    (comp.sys.acorn.hardware)
  • Re: Is there a Windows AntiSpyware forum?
    ... Nobody has answered your question> Is there a Windows AntiSpyware forum> ... I have not changed over yet - staying with MSAS for ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Paging ukrm north east branch
    ... I'm staying at the Thistle so it's ... if nobody else starts it first) and make the arrangements. ... Colin Irvine ...
    (uk.rec.motorcycles)
  • Re: Ballys Question
    ... NOBODY wrote: ... since the reservation was made. ... It was fairly cheap with a good location. ... it is very helpful to those who may have considered staying there. ...
    (alt.vacation.las-vegas)